Evernight - Kinship Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evernight Kinship League

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Access

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Access Empty Forum Access Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Eoden

Eoden

Hi Folks,

The forums are secured using groups to ensure that only the right people can view the correct forums.

The Groups are:

KINSHIP LEADERS
KINSHIP OFFICERS

If you are one of the above request access to the groups by clicking 'Groups' in the top menu. Select the group that you should be a member of, click 'View Information' and the 'Join Group'. A request will then be sent through. At that stage please drop a tell to myself (chars listed below) or Imrandir in-game to so that we can verify who you are and we'll sort it.

I tend to be on most nights (at the minute on my RK a lot) so it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of me.

Cheers,
Eo.

Last edited by Eoden on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Forum Access Empty Re: Forum Access Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 am

Imrandir

Imrandir

Eoden, erm, just a note, the chatbox on the portal page seems buggy for some reason, and you cant login unless you head for the enlarged part.

3Forum Access Empty Re: Forum Access Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Flabo

Will Leaders have auto acces to officers forums too or should we join that aswell?

4Forum Access Empty Re: Forum Access Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Eoden

Eoden

Join the group and then give me or Imrandir a shout in game then we'll approve it

5Forum Access Empty Re: Forum Access Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Imrandir

Imrandir

Bumping this, anyone who still needs to join a grp pls request to join and then send an ingame mail or an IM to eoden, i myself am unavialable atmo.

Ty.

6Forum Access Empty Re: Forum Access Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:51 am

Eoden

Eoden

Indeed..

I've been away for a couple of days and should be in game most nights. I could be on one of the many chars in my sig but just drop me a tell if you catch me online

7Forum Access Empty Re: Forum Access Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Eoden

Eoden

I've moved this in here so that people who don't yet have access know the procedure for getting access.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum